Saturday 10 September 2016

HIS PURPOSES


HIS PURPOSES


fully believe that we were born for, and according to, the Kingdom Purposes of Jehovah God. God has His Purposes.

The definition of “purpose”:

“the reason for which something exists, or is done, made or used”
“an intended result, aim or goal”
“an expected end, destination, mission or objective reason”

God has a Purpose, a reason, and a destination for His people.
It is our place to submit to that Purpose and to let Him fulfill His whole Purpose for which we were born.
What is the reason we were born into His Kingdom? To achieve human success in life? To accumulate wealth? To achieve fame or popularity? There is nothing wrong with these things, but they are not the Purpose for which we were born. Look at Adam-he was given the Purpose of managing God’s creation. Our existence is about Him – not us. I am reminded of the scripture “He must increase and we must decrease”.

The First Principle

Romans 8:28

“All THINGS work TOGETHER for GOOD to them that LOVE GOD, and are CALLED according to HIS PURPOSES”.

I believe that it’s important to understand the literal meaning of the original Bible language:

“Purposes”            ~  “what is laid down before”
“Work Together”   ~  “work with each other”
“Good”                   ~  “for benefit”

Now place these into your life, and you will start to see the dynamic of the outworking of God’s plan for you. In your life, God determined before your birth, that all the circumstances in your life would work in unity for the benefit of His Kingdom.

Has there been a point in your life where you have realized this and PARTNERED with Him in His Purposes for you?

Many would think that the working is for their personal good, but I believe that it is for our Father’s good, for that is the reason why we exist. Whilst all things are working in unity for His Purpose, they may not all manifest at the one time.

One thing may have to outwork in its time before another thing can work for its Purpose, but they are in oneness. So our lives have to go through a Spiritual development process before we can come to His fullness.
Each “Thing” in our lives has its joint and several Purpose to produce His Goodness and Benefit for His Kingdom.




God has a core Purpose for our lives, and for His true Sons, the Things will all work to produce that core Purpose.

The Glorious truth is that God has put His stamp on all things in our lives in order to ensure that they outwork His Purposes and to bring His Sons into the full image of Jesus. These will include natural things which we originated, but He will turn them for His Purposes, and even in these He will outwork a Spiritual result in our lives.

When we grasp this truth, our attitude towards our lives will change, for we will rest in the truth that the Spirit of Glory is working in us.

Although all Things will operate according to their individual nature, they will Work Together for the core Purpose.

Q: What is this Core Purpose? A: To produce Sonship in His Chosen.

Ephesians 1:11 …… “……predestined according to the Purpose of God who works All Things after the counsel of HIS OWN WILL”.

This area of scripture is talking of coming into full inheritance for those who first trusted in Jesus. It is Glorious. Read it and make it personal about yourself.

Creation of all things, included God’s own Purposes for His Kingdom, and the place that His Sons would play in that. So He saw His Sons at creation and put things in Divine Order to accomplish His Purpose.

Now, when we bring this down to our own lives, which are committed totally to Jesus, He has determined earlier that all Things in our lives will work according to His counsel. How Glorious is this!

I must quote Ephesians 3:11…. “…His Purpose which He Purposed IN JESUS”. You see beloved, God has partnered Jesus in the outworking in our lives. It is within Him. He sealed all with His blood and God’s Grace and Mercy freely flow to us through Jesus, because the Purpose in us was first Purposed in Jesus at the Cross. All of the Kingdom Glory to be revealed in His Sons is already settled in Jesus who is the first-fruit of many Sons. 

I have highlighted this because it is a precious truth for us to hear. This will produce a beautiful Light in you when you understand it.

In 2 Timothy 1:9 Paul testifies about himself
He is speaking of his own circumstances and applications, and says: 

“…. Called with a Holy calling not according to our works, but according to His own Purpose and Grace which was given us in Jesus Christ before the world began”.

This is so Glorious my words are inadequate.

Paul had afflictions…. Imprisonment, shipwreck, persecution to name a couple, and his understanding was that these were Purposed in Jesus before creation.

What a deep and wonderful Truth. EVERYTHING WE go through will produce His Purposes which were Purposed in Jesus before creation.
How humbling and Glorious this is. It draws me even closer to Jesus. I see things with Spiritual Light. I see the Kingdom coming in me. I see the will done in Heaven being done in me.

You might like to speak this with me:

“Father forgive me for complaining and murmuring in my circumstances. I surrender up everything in my life to You, acknowledging that You are working in them to produce Your predestined Purposes. I confess that they were all Purposed in Jesus before creation and sealed for me at the Cross that I might receive freely of Your Grace and Mercy”.

Revelation 17:14 says that “…. Jesus overcomes the beast and He has with Him, those Called and Chosen, and they are Faithful”.

This is it beloved. Faithfulness is the key. Jesus was Faithful to His sacrifice at the Cross. He will test our Faithfulness and burn out all the dross.

In Isaiah 14:24 we get a glimpse into the heart of God:

“The Lord of Hosts has SWORN, saying, Surely AS I HAVE THOUGHT, so shall it come to pass; and as I have PURPOSED, so shall it stand”.

Again my words are inadequate. WOW!

If God thinks a thing it will COME TO PASS.
If God Purposes, IT SHALL STAND.

Just think on this – it is so Glorious. When God thinks about something concerning us it will come to pass. I understand deeper about creation. He thought about a beautiful rose and it came to pass.

This Kingdom Truth will bring peace to many hearts. Read this passage down to v 27 – it will bless you.

In Isaiah 46 The Lord gives us insight into Himself, and in V 9, & 10 He says:

“I am God there is none like Me. I declare the end from the beginning and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My Counsel Shall Stand and I Will DO ALL MY PLEASURE”.


There is no way to end this message beloved, so I just leave it for Holy Spirit to speak to each heart. Receive His Word and it will bring Peace to your heart.


“I have opened a door in My House through My servant to give you a glimpse into my treasure store. This room is protected by security angels and I allow them to open it only to those who desire to gaze on my riches. I showed My apostles John and Paul into this room and I now open it in your day. Receive and the Spirit of Revelation will open the eyes of your understanding. It is My good pleasure to reveal all things to My Beloved. The time will come when you will have the same thought process with which My Purposes come to pass. I want that when men look at you, they see Jesus”.

All for Jesus only,
Larry.